Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sundance Film Festival

http://festival.sundance.org/2010/

Posted using ShareThis

Got an invite to the above film festival. Well, actually, my wife got the invite and I'm just tagging along. Still, I get to go! Going to the movies is a close one to football. I was a hard core movie junkie, the type who would go alone and sit right at the front, even though the theatre is empty. That was, of course, during my school days. Now, I would have plenty to answer to if ever I go to a movie alone.

The other great thing about going to Sundance Festival is that it is held in Park City, Utah. Apparently, the skiing is great there. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone. If only I could find a Mysore class there, it would be near perfect!

Practice has been great. Slowly, I'm getting back the stamina and focus before the December break. Of course, going off to this festival is going to set my practice back. But, hey, this is one in a lifetime opportunity. I'll be walking with my cameras at the ready in case I see anyone famous. Next posting will be from America!

No comments:

Post a Comment